The giant software has come up with new applications for its Business Premium where Office 365 users can monitor and manage better their business apps and get an end-to-end view of their business operations especially users of Office 365 for small business.
Medium sized business. Ladies and gents, here are Microsoft Connection, Microsoft Listings, and Microsoft invoicing—the newly added apps that are now readily available to Business Premium subscriptions as of October 31.
- Microsoft Connections is an easy to use app for email marketing service that’s designed to gain new customers, earn and strengthen customer loyalty, and grow your business. It helps in building a mailing list of contacts that can be used in sending particular campaigns to create new leads by keeping the existing satisfied clients and turning them to your brand advocates. Connections can also be used to send referrals, newsletters, offers, and other promotions to your clients.
- Microsoft Listings is a tool for publishing business information to increase your business visibility on Facebook, Google, and Bing.
- Microsoft Invoicing is an invoice-creation service designed for small businesses. This generates estimates in minutes with pre-designed templates customisable with your business logo and brand colors where you can add your services and prices. It can convert estimates to invoices that can be emailed to your customers. You can also add discounts to encourage timely payments a Pay with PayPal link to your invoices for credit and debit cards online.
If you’re a small or medium sized business owner and already an Office 365 Business Premium subscriber, then you must’ve already enjoyed some of these existing features when you did the Microsoft office 365 migration. If not, then it’s high time that you do.
- MS Office formats information in Excel with tools that recognise patterns and autocomplete data, integrate content from PDFs to word documents, and customise marketing materials to fit the brand.
- Office on PCs, tablets, and phones are installed Office experience designed to fit the interface of PCs, Macs, Windows and Android tablets, iPad and other mobile devices whereby each user can install Office on 5 PCs or Macs; 5 tablets for Windows, iPad, or Android.
- Email and Calendars has a 50 GB mailbox capacity and can send attachments up to 150 MB.
- File Storage has the capacity of 1TB of OneDrive storage that can be accessed wherever you are. It also allows easy sharing of documents, at the same time, controls who can see and edit the file.
- Hub for Teamwork is made for teams were chat, content, tools, etc are all integrated in one so members of the group have access to all of these.
- Corporate Social Network is designed to combine with business applications that lets employees connect with the people they need, exchange information to other teams, and come up with projects to get to the end goals in the promptest manner possible.
- Professional Digital Storytelling uses Sway—a new Office 365 app—for the user to create interactive web reports, trainings, presentations, etc. on the phone or tablet or browser.
- Intelligent Search and Discovery is a tool to discover relevant information or people on One Drive, Exchange, SharePoint and many others based on what you’re working on and who you’re working with using the intelligence of Microsoft Graph.
- Small Business CRM is designed for a complete view of interactions with each customer within the inbox with Outlook Customer Manager. It also monitors assigned tasks and works in progress, and sends timely reminders to be always on top of everything.
- Work Management is a planner for you and your team to come up with plans, designate tasks, and organise files easier. It also allows file sharing and sends updates on the progress of what you’re working on.
- Workflow Automation simplifies repetitive tasks by adding an advance option with only few clicks away. It makes use of Microsoft Flow to set up automated workflows across different apps and services and you don’t have to use coding.
- Online Scheduling makes use of Microsoft Bookings that allows your customers to set an appointment with you online which you can synchronise in your private calendar with automatic confirmation or reminders for your convenience.