Web Page Analyst
7th Floor, Crown 7 IT Building Pope John Paul II Ave Kasambagan Cebu City
- Execute test scripts by using standard basic HTML/CSS.
- Browser testing and CMS data entry.
- Analyzing and uploading of webpage layout, design and content as assigned by client.
- Assist in gathering requirements and project specifications.
- Communicate project status and deliverables with manager and client.
- Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
- At least 1 year WebDev and CSR experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in WordPress, Drupal, Umbraco, Photoshop, PaintShop Pro or equivalent
- Capability to work independently or in a team-oriented or collaborative environment.
- Adeptness to learn and implement new updates about web development.
- Competitive salary
- Free breakfast, lunch & snacks
- Medical Insurance
- Extended Vacation Leave benefits
- Performance bonus & rewards
- Teambuilding activities