7th Floor, Crown 7 IT Building Pope John Paul II Ave Kasambagan Cebu City
- Creation of website lay-out/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Placement and layout of web site pages given client provided content.
- Design and creation of relational database schemas.
- Application/Framework design as needed.
- Assist in gathering requirements and project specifications.
- Communicate project status and deliverables with managers and clients.
- Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
- 2 years or more on web development.
- Advanced knowledge in database design and maintenance.
- Knowledgeable on SEO, and mobile responsive websites.
- Experienced in any of the following: WordPress, Prestashop, CodeIgniter, Zend, Opencart, and Magento.
- Manages web hosting.
- Capability to work independently or in a team-oriented or collaborative environment.
- Excellent in code comprehension.
- Know version control system.
- Following PSR or PEAR coding standards.
- Adeptness to learn and implement new updates about web development.
- Competitive salary
- Free breakfast, lunch & snacks
- Medical Insurance
- Extended Vacation Leave benefits
- Performance bonus & rewards
- Teambuilding activities