7th Floor, Crown 7 IT Building Pope John Paul II Ave Kasambagan Cebu City
- Provide day to day infrastructure support and maintenance on workstations, servers and network devices.
- Assist in the detailed designs and creation of network strategies.
- Develop and deliver effective technical solutions, aligned with infrastructure strategy.
- Provide support and expertise to our valued clients whilst delivering services in a timely, cost effective manner.
- Respond to tickets raised by our customers and management within designated SLA metrics.
- Proactively manage tickets from start to finish ensuring customer and management are satisfied with resolution.
- Work with local and offshore development teams.
- Provide supporting documentation for our clients IT infrastructure.
This position offers the right person:
- Supportive management, who know and love their technology!
- A collaborative, flexible, fast moving working environment.
- Industry certification training and accreditation in-house.
- Financial incentives for hard working individuals that meet their targets.
- Continual growth and experience in evolving new area’s and technologies within the IT industry.
This job will have you deliver new IT solutions, while supporting current ones for our ever growing clientele. You will be working within the technical team whilst also contributing to manager’s decisions from your first hand experience and supporting your team in projects which are conducted on a regular basis.
Required Knowledge, Skillset and Experience
- Overall minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Information Technology industry with a minimum of 2 years in a tier 3 technical support role (Senior Systems Engineer or Administrator)
- Extensive experience in Microsoft products and technologies, such as, Windows Server operating systems(2003, 2008, 2012 and Small Business Server), Windows Desktop operating systems (XP, 7, 8), Exchange Server (2007, 2010, 2013), SharePoint (2007, 2010, 2013), Office (2007, 2010, 2013, 365).
- A strong understanding of protocols and the OSI Model (DNS, DHCP, FTP, HTTP/S, NTP, SNMP, SMTP, Telnet, DHCP, TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, IPSec, ARP, L2TP, DSL etc.)
- Strong understanding and extensive experience with Active Directory Domains Services, Group Policy Management, IIS and SQL Server.
- Strong modem, router and switch configuration experience and a strong understanding of networking concepts.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both a technical and user-friendly language.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills (written, oral and interpersonal)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to document work related procedures, including proper organization of tickets whilst categorizing priorities accordingly.
Desirable Knowledge, Skillset and Experience
- Strong UTM configuration experience (e.g. Cisco, Cyberoam, Sophos, McAfee, SonicWall, SnapGear etc.). A thorough understanding of networking concepts within the UTM device and abilities to configure services such as PPoE connections, Firewall rules, Virtual Hosts and Port Forwarding, NAT, VPN technologies (IPSec, SSL, L2TP, PPTP), IPS/IDS, Web and Application Filtering, Instant Messaging policies, QoS, Network Anti-virus and Anti-Spam, Log reviews, audits and reporting.
- Strong Knowledge and understanding of DNS at the internet level. Experience creating and updating A, CNAME, MX, SRV, PTR records and adjusting TTL values.
- Extensive experience with VMware vSphere 4, 5 and 5.5 with a strong understanding of vCenter Server and thorough experience in all vCenter Server operations and configurations.
- An understanding of PKI and other encryption concepts as well as SSL Certificates and digital signatures.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Industry Standard Certifications, such as:
- MCSA/E (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate/Expert) 2008, 2012, 2012 R2 or equivalent.
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Networking Associate) or equivalent.
- VCP (VMware Certified Professional) or equivalent.
- Competitive salary
- Free breakfast, lunch & snacks
- Medical Insurance
- Extended Vacation Leave benefits
- Performance bonus & rewards
- Teambuilding activities