7th Floor, Crown 7 IT Building Pope John Paul II Ave Kasambagan Cebu City
- Provide administrative support to the CEO in managing business operations.
- Organize internal and external meeting and appointments
- Adept in organizing travel itineraries, accommodation and currency arrangement
- Communicate with different business units of the company for coordination
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 1 to 2 years of working experience as an Executive Assistant
- Ability to encourage effective behavior from others while maintaining friendly and productive relationships.
- Must manifest skills in scheduling, decision making, presentation skills, meeting management, client relationships, written communication, administrative writing and travel logistics.
- Promptly responds to request with accuracy and a courteous demeanor
- Proficient in MS Office applications and basic internet usage/functions
- Competitive salary
- Daytime schedule
- Free breakfast, lunch & snacks
- Medical Insurance
- Extended Vacation Leave benefits
- Performance bonus & rewards
- Teambuilding activities