Data Entry Analyst
7th Floor, Crown 7 IT Building Pope John Paul II Ave Kasambagan Cebu City
- Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Process client source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies.
- Check incorrect information and formatting to fulfill company quality control policies
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, deleting, or re-entering data; resolving discrepancies by verifying with client or Team Lead for resolution.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- College graduate of any course, preferably in computer or IT related field.
- Good English communication skills..
- Good knowledge of MS applications, word processing software, spreadsheets, and database programs.
- Able to type at least 45 wpm.
- Carry out multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
- 1 year of work related experience is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Free breakfast, lunch & snacks
- Medical Insurance
- Extended Vacation Leave benefits
- Performance bonus & rewards
- Teambuilding activities