CAD Architectural Draftsman / 3D Modelling Technician
7th Floor, Crown 7 IT Building Pope John Paul II Ave Kasambagan Cebu City
- Create construction drawings for Australian-based projects.
- Use of architectural 3D software to create presentation models.
- Preparing high level architectural and detail documentation.
- Producing interior design solutions.
- Maintains and organizes storage of all electronic drawing files of all projects.
- Manage project timelines and deliver high quality work on schedule.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Professional License Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Architecture, or equivalent.
- Strong experience in 3D rendering and modelling.
- Excellent skills in ArchiCAD, Revit, or equivalent architectural BIM software packages.
- Must have Commercial, Residential, and industry-wide architectural experience.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Team player, highly organized.
- Required language: English.
- Competitive salary
- Free breakfast, lunch & snacks
- Medical Insurance
- Extended Vacation Leave benefits
- Performance bonus & rewards
- Teambuilding activities