3D Engine Real-Time Programmer / Developer
7th Floor, Crown 7 IT Building Pope John Paul II Ave Kasambagan Cebu City
- Experience with Unity or other mainstream games engine is a must. Work across a wide variety of 3D engine/subsystem features such as loading, effects, rendering, shader development, memory management, optimizations and possibly audio.
- Identify risks in pipeline and technology and resolve them accordingly; Strong foundation in Data Structures, Math, and Algorithms.
- Thorough command of applicable programming languages and in-depth knowledge of software design practices. Excellent understanding of game tool, pipeline and engine features; Ability to learn and master new technologies and code; Excellent coding/development/design/debugging skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to multi-task. Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment. Strong work ethic. Very good interpersonal skills. Technical problem solving skills. Ability to work autonomously and flag issues and resolutions to the managers as they arise.
The following is a plus but not necessary:
- Database development.
- Experience developing on 360/PS3/PC and Wii platforms. and 3+ yrs of relevant games experience.
- Competitive salary
- Free breakfast, lunch & snacks
- Medical Insurance
- Extended Vacation Leave benefits
- Performance bonus & rewards
- Teambuilding activities